- That the student may find Christ as his Savior and cultivate a relationship with Him through prayer and the study of God’s Word, thus becoming a committed ambassador for Christ in today’s modern world.
- That the student will be inspired to become a lifelong learner; applying the skills, critical thinking, and technological advances in his quest for knowledge and wisdom
- That the student will, out of his love for Jesus Christ, generate a Godly love and compassion for all humanity; showing concern, respect, and kindness to all.
- That the student will understand God’s order of government and will assume his scriptural place in the traditional family, the school, and society.
- That the student will acquire a Biblical work ethic in his educational pursuits and all his endeavors, be they current or towards future responsibilities.
- That the student will be prepared to meet the challenges of continued education by mastering effective study habits, becoming an ardent reader, securing a solid historical, mathematical and scientific foundation, obtaining healthy social skills, maintaining healthy, moral recreational activities and physical well-being to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.”